RFID in Retail and Apparel 2018 has been the event retailers have relied on for for valuable insights about how to deploy radio frequency identification technologies to drive real business benefits today. Here are seven reasons why you should exhibit.
1. You'll meet the world's most qualified RFID buyers. Access to retailers and brand owners who are actively researching RFID products and plan to deploy a solution within the next 12 to 18 months.
2. You'll get a return on your investment. The event is small and only retailers and brand owners are allowed to attend. This means you will have high-quality discussions and are likely to win business.
3. You won't lose business to your competitors. RFID in Retail and Apparel 2018! attracts retailers planning to deploy RFID solution, so if you are not here, your competitor will win business you could have won. And if your competitors aren't exhibiting, you'll have an opportunity to win business they might have won.
4. You can build awareness of your company globally. Our aggressive global marketing campaign means your company will enjoy extensive promotion that will create awareness of what RFID applications for retail your company offers.
5. You'll hear what end users are doing and how they are benefiting from RFID applications. RFID in Retail and Apparel 2018 features the most authoritative speakers from around the world. They share their latest case studies and learnings, which will help you explain the value of RFID to other potential buyers you meet.
6. Get on the media's radar. The editors of RFID Journal and retail publications attend the event in New York City (a media center). Get media attention and develop relationships with editors and reporters by exhibiting.
7. Meet potential investors. Each year, venture capitalists visit RFID in Retail and Apparel seeking new RFID investment opportunities. Make sure they see you by having a booth.
Click on the Exhibit/Inquire button on any page to set up a call with a sales representative who can answer all your questions.