RFID Journal LIVE! Retail @ RetailX is the event retailers rely on for valuable insights about how to deploy radio frequency identification technologies to drive real business benefits today. Below are a few reasons why you should exhibit.The 2020 RetailX Prospectus will be updated closer to the date.
1. Meet 20,000 retail industry professionals that will be in attendance. RFID Journal LIVE! Retail @ RetailX will be positioned between GlobalShop, the largest design and merchandising trade show, and IRCE, the world's largest e-commerce trade show. This is a unique opportunity to engage with retailers just starting their RFID journey.
2. You'll get a return on your investment. Participation is extremely affordable, making it easy for you to achieve a significant return on your investment.
3. You won't lose business to your competitors. RFID Journal LIVE! Retail @ RetailX attracts retailers planning to deploy RFID solution, so if you are not here, your competitor will win business you could have won. And if your competitors aren't exhibiting, you'll have an opportunity to win business they might have won.
4. You can build awareness of your company globally. Our aggressive global marketing campaign means your company will enjoy extensive promotion that will create awareness of what RFID applications for retail your company offers.
5. You'll hear what end users are doing and how they are benefiting from RFID applications. RFID Journal LIVE! Retail @ RetailX features the most authoritative speakers from around the world. They share their latest case studies and learnings, which will help you explain the value of RFID to other potential buyers you meet.
6. Our tools enable you to maximize your ROI. We provide online event-planning and social media tools that allow you to reach out to attendees prior to the event to set up meetings. Aggressive use of these tools will ensure you get the most leads from qualified RFID buyers during RetailX.
7. Get on the media's radar. The editors of RFID Journal and many other publications scour the exhibit hall for new companies with new RFID products. Get media attention and develop relationships with editors and reporters by exhibiting.
8. Meet potential investors. Venture capitalists will visit RFID Journal LIVE! Retail @ RetailX seeking new RFID investment opportunities. Make sure they see you by having a booth.
Click on the Exhibit/Inquire button on any page to set up a call with a sales representative who can answer all your questions.